Are you a soon to be or recent graduate eager to start or grow your Finance career with a Fortune 200 industry leader? Are you passionate about Finance but uncertain of the exact role that is best for you? We are looking for individuals to join our Finance Rotational Program.
CDW's Finance Rotational Program is a 3-year structured program that gives you insight and exposure to various departments within the finance organization while further developing your skillset. Your focus and responsibilities will vary by rotation but will encompass the following; financial analysis, financial accounting, financial reporting, financial planning and ad-hoc projects.
Our program is broken down as follows:
- Four to Five rotations that span 6-9 months in length across various Finance departments.
- Rotations typically include accounting, reporting, planning and analysis. Exact rotations are based on both department needs and coworker's development needs.
- Each rotation will include involvement in a process optimization initiative, new business/product implementation, or other projects as assigned.
- Departments vary by location therefore, you must be flexible to work in our 3 Illinois offices - Chicago, Lincolnshire and Vernon Hills.
What you’ll do:
- Create and publish weekly and monthly dashboards and reports.
- Research unusual trends and provide supporting detail to management.
- Track metrics.
- Analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and programs and recommend improvements.
- Present findings and analysis to management and prepare associated trends and graphical illustrations.
- Preparation of account journal entries and audit schedules.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
Qualifications What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting (a Finance degree must include some accounting hours)
- Consistent track record of achievement, collaboration, initiative and integrity
- Ability to work independently on specific tasks assigned and present conclusions/recommendations to management
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with proven experience in Excel
- Flexibility to work in each of our Illinois offices - Chicago, Lincolnshire and Vernon Hills
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins.
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies, from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. We’ve powered record-breaking data traffic at a Super Bowl stadium and equipped mom-and-pop stores with POS systems for Small Business Saturday. We’ve helped hospitals keep medical records secure from data breeches and we’ve migrated a university business school to the cloud. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small.Awards and recognitions:
- Ranked #189 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #134 on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers
- Ranked #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work U.S.