This job posting is no longer active
The Customer Relations Quality Analyst will support the coworkers and management team of customer facing departments to help ensure internal and external quality standards are met. The Quality Analyst will analyze information and provide quality trends and feedback to respective management to address skill gaps, individual coworker opportunities, and suggest process improvement initiatives. Additionally, through quality monitoring, this role will continually review department resources to ensure enough documentation exists to support the initiatives around First Touch Resolution. This role involves coaching coworkers on improving their quality through coaching sessions and training refreshers. This role ensures external quality is addressed by responding to customer letters and Social Media. This involves tracking these customer interactions to maximize opportunity for customer win-back and retention. Additionally, this role drive company wide quality standards so that CDW is seen as the Industry Leader in Customer Service.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Evaluate quality on customer facing transactions including, but not limited to, calls, cases, incidents, returns, emails and online chats for all areas.
- Perform skill gap trending analysis and provide feedback for department and role specific areas.
- Conduct monthly coaching sessions with coworkers to improve their areas of opportunity and reinforce positive behaviors.
- Respond and track all customer complaints including, but not limited to, letters, surveys, social media complaints and customer loyalty surveys.
- Deliver summary of feedback, communicate progress and resolutions, and analyze quality trends and deliver feedback to any assigned management teams.
- Contribute to department resources by developing manuals and curriculum for on-boarding new coworkers, as well we creating new resources to help the team support their customers.
- Assist coworkers and management as needed or in periods of high volume.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that drive a solid balance of productivity and providing positive “one touch” experiences for our customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years customer service experience.
- Previous coaching/training in a corporate environment
Other Required Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately deliver both positive and constructive feedback to others.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Track record of working independently with little direction.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new applications and processes and put them into practical use.
- Possess creative problem solving skills and take responsibility to resolve customer situation
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Call Center experience.
- Quality Assurance experience.
Job Category: Warehouse-Distribution General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%