The Cloud Operations Associate is responsible for daily management of operational activities assigned to the Technology Solutions Team. This role focuses on using sales and technical skills to close assigned renewal opportunities. They proactively contact current CDW customers and will detail all renewal, upsell, and cross-sell product options. This individual works with TS Advisors, Specialists, and manufacturer vendor representatives in maximizing CDW performance on renewals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
50% of time is spent managing transactional operations of renewals
Respond to email or phone inquiries from Account Managers, Advisors, and Specialists regarding expiring products
Manage lead lists/renewal portals to maximize time, effort and sales
50% of time is spent proactively consulting with Advisors and Specialists to close renewal opportunities
Identify new business opportunities
Develop business relationships with Advisors and Specialists
Work with focus TS disciplines to better serve customers
Attend Vendor specific and Renewal Specialist related trainings
Maintain business relationships with assigned manufacturer
Areas of emphasis include Aggregation Services, Cisco WebEx and Software agreements, and Data Center support contracts
Manage pipeline of quotes/orders
Develop innovative, new ways to reach renewable opportunities
Work hand in hand with Technology Solutions to help drive sales
Attend external trainings and conferences (Manager’s approval)
- Associate’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 2-yrsexperience with MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 2-yrs customer service experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of high satisfaction ratings from project stakeholders
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Committed to building and maintaining strong working relationships with management and staff.
- Demonstrated strict attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Ability and willingness to conduct research and learn new systems/reports
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize project work.
- Must work proactively and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel in addition to basic computer knowledge
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Good communication skills with internal and vendor stakeholders
- Maintain positive working relationships with management and staff.
- Experience in similar role