The Accounts Receivable Associate provides administrative support to the Account Receivable Specialists, including: mail, statements, and specialized invoicing.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain online billing for Accounts Receivable.
- Input CDW invoice information into customer’s billing systems.
- Handle specialized invoicing and statements.
- Day to day tasks including: creating invoices, online billing maintenance and other duties as required.
- Maintain EIN’s, vendor declarations, and vouchers (Government support specific).
- Maintain ATS mailbox for customer requests (Advanced Technology support specific).
- Special project assignments as needed
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a corporate environment
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Able to proactively utilize resources for completion of work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Associate’s Degree
- Knowledge of Ariba, Xign, or OB10 online portals