This job posting is no longer active
The Accounts Receivable Specialist manages a portion of the organizations accounts receivable to ensure that CDW customers are paying invoices in a timely manner while preserving our customer relationships and supporting the Sales Department.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Continuously review top owing and past due accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile complex customer accounts.
- Contact customers to resolve invoice concerns and ensure prompt payment.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to resolve customer issues.
- Identify accounts that need to be prioritized and escalated.
- Proactively build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the outsourced team by answering or forwarding emails, suggesting account holds and proactively recommending next steps in the collection process. (responsibility specific to those supporting RMS).
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment.
- 1 year of Accounts Receivable or Credit experience or related.
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interacts with all stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%