The Warehouse Support Specialist provides support across all areas of Operations. The role exists in various warehouse support specialty areas and executes projects and requests as needed and serves as the central communication point for international shipments, order status, research and other distribution questions. The overall objective of the Warehouse Support role is providing quality service to both or internal and external customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Address issues of concerns for outbound orders.
• Research order and item discrepancies.
• Communication between the distribution center and internal stakeholders.
• Utilize data and reporting for documentation.
• Process all Customer Service Requests (CSRs).
• Responsible for inventory and distribution of warehouse supplies.
• Manage internal customer requests and deliveries efficiently i.e. office and operation supplies.
• Provide assistance to the warehouse management team, with the hourly batches including sorting and confirming.
• Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
• Utilize a pallet-jack to move product or skids for picking or processing.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years of experience in a distribution environment.
Other Required Qualifications:
• Perform 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products (up to and including 50 lbs.) in combination at any given time.
• Flexibility to work rotating shifts as needed.
• Strong attention to detail and accurate counting ability.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Proven ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities simultaneously in an ever- changing environment