Are you a driven, self-starter that’s eager to develop "real
world" customer-facing experience without leaving your campus? The CDW Campus
Intern Program is a dynamic experience that allows students to experience CDW’s
culture by working with an experienced team of problem solvers that win
together. We value our coworker’s work/life balance and it’s reflected by the
design of our internship program. You will have the flexibility of balancing
your academic work load by mapping out your own schedule with no
Our Campus Interns directly enhance the technology footprint
on their University while gaining customer-facing experience. You are
responsible for cultivating the connection between IT departments, University
Administration and CDW to maximize the student technology experience on campus
and ultimately ensure that students get the most out of their college
investment. Our interns are active year-around working on campus.
HOW YOU’LL GROW:
You will sharpen your interpersonal skills and gain hands-on
exposure in a ground breaking industry by learning beyond the classroom. You
will work directly with a dedicated Intern Program Manager and Sales team
participating in a 4-weeks paid training and ongoing mentorship. Beyond the
formal training, you’ll collaborate with the team to learn how to strategically
contribute to the customer experience. You will receive opportunities to
participate in ongoing training over the course of the internship including: Job
Shadowing, LiveMeeting, Webinars, Online Training Modules, Vendor-Sponsored
Events, and regular conference calls.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Serve as a liaison between our CDW Sales team, your University
and Fortune 500 technology partners.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with our existing
customers across various departments on your campus.
- Research technology trends and find opportunities how CDW can
be more strategic on Campus.
- Educate existing customers on the CDW partnership by
highlighting the value and expertise offered to the University.
- Sophomore or Junior enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University indicated in job title
- Effective analytical skills, analytical aptitude and the ability to learn quickly
- Strong organization and time management skills to work in an independent environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of an organization
- Availability to work on campus for 15-25 hours/week within standard business hours, year-round.
- Authorized to work for CDW in the United States, immigration sponsorship (H1-B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.