Are you looking to gain experience in the Software Engineering industry for a Fortune 200 Information Technology company? CDW is the "real world" experience you're looking for. We want fresh, youthful minds to work (and play) with some of the smartest, most creative, hardest working people in their fields.
As a Software Solutions Intern at CDW, you will contribute to the completion of core analytics and reporting activities and projects across the Software Solutions department. We will give you the opportunity to work directly with our Engineering professionals to collaborate on various projects that directly affect the business. We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working individual to assist on our teams.What you’ll do:
- Creation of standard operating procedures for strategic software brands with the assistance of Partner Software Sales teams.
- Assistance in managing and dedicatedly discovering renewals across strategic software.
- Create Training Content ie: Brainshark with assistance of Partner Software Sales teams.
- Assist and drive process improvements within in Licensing History Reviews (LHRs) “customer canvas” operation. Help organize LHRs for our top customers. This is a detailed document that CDW creates and packages. Included but not limited to: all software licenses whether through CDW or not.
- Lead consumption. Execute on a Digital Partner of Record (DPOR) consumption project.
- You will be involved in helping to organize activities, customer lists to increase DPOR presence from our partners for CDW.
- You will drive Solutions. Assist team by use of data analytics to organize targets for customer campaigns.
- Marketing EA customer list clean up- help organize current customer EA contacts to ensure they receive CDW marketing collateral.
Qualifications What we’re looking for:
Our interview process:
- Currently enrolled undergraduate students with a junior or senior status with a graduation date of December 2019, May 2020, December 2020 or May 2021.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to get results and make an impact while utilizing strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively.
- Availability to work a 40-hour week within standard business hours throughout the summer.
- Team oriented; develops positive relationships with coworkers and other partners involved.
- General computer and email proficiency
- Authorization to work in the US; without sponsorship as a full-time coworker.
Please know that your application is being reviewed by a member of the Internship Recruiting Team. Once you apply, you will receive an invite via email to complete our on demand HireVue digital interview. The HireVue interview can be completed by webcam, smartphone, tablet, or anything with a forward-facing video camera attached to it. Once you complete it, your interview comes straight back to the hiring team here at CDW. Your HireVue is for our eyes only; your recruiter and the team you are applying to join will be the only people to view it.
This is your chance to record responses to four questions on your own time for our Team to better get to know you. Be yourself, relax and have fun with it. We thank you for your patience during our review of your application and digital interview, and we will be in-touch with next steps in the process. Team culture:
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every single day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins.Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers. Awards and recognitions:
- Ranked #189 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #134 on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers
- Ranked #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work U.S.
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at Helpdesk-Recruiting@cdw.com.