The Resolution Analyst is a second level accounts payable position which provides direct support for the timely processing of vendor invoices and resolution of associated discrepancies.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Perform necessary actions to ensure timely resolution of all vendor discrepancies, which may involve collaboration with other departments within the company as well as specific knowledge of vendor internal processes.
- Provide data and prepare reports for management and vendor review and analysis.
- Serve as an escalation point to resolve invoice discrepancies from the processing team for major vendor partners.
- Maintain current awareness of cross-functional policies and procedures that impact the Accounts Payable team.
- Process manual transaction (paybacks and adjustments) for major vendors including posting and coding appropriate GL codes.
- Field questions from major vendors on outstanding payments.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years professional Finance experience OR 1-year experience in accounts payable or accounting
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated experience with account reconciliation’s and general knowledge of accounting principles.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Track record of working independently with little direction.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in PeopleSoft and/or AS400.
- 2 years of Accounts Payable experience.