In this role, you will be responsible for all application development and automation activities for our Managed Services organization. Specifically, this role will:
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Understand customer environments and business needs via customer interaction and partnering with the customer success organization
- Meet periodically with customers through sales opportunities, quarterly reviews, and especially during support issues
- Track, monitor and report Customer Satisfaction Performance Measures, including Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
Leadership and management:
- Lead the transformation of our organization to a full DevOps mindset
- Attract and retain staff to support the business needs
- Building and motivating effective teams
- Delegating responsibilities to appropriate team members
- Performance management:
- Consistent feedback, both positive and negative
- Assessment, both subjective and objective
- Individual Development Planning (career path, improvement opportunities, training)
- Work closely with peers to achieve company, department and personal goals
- Willing to take calculated risks to meet customer needs and department goals.
- Deliver Operational Framework and Standard Operating Procedures to staff and ensure adherence through Quality Assurance process.
- Review Operational Framework and Standard Operating Procedures on an on-going basis to identify process and organizational structure gaps.
- Continuous Service Improvement utilizing using key metrics
- Regular staff interaction, both written and face-to-face.
- Customer interaction, both written and face-to-face.
- Work collaboratively with other groups and managers to successfully manage customer's expectations and environments.
- Manage operational costs
- Plan and budget
- Negotiate/purchase hardware/software when appropriate
Other Required Qualifications