CDW is a Fortune 250 company and a leading provider of integrated information technology (IT) solutions in the U.S. and Canada.
We help our customer base of approximately 250,000 small, medium and large business, government, education and healthcare customers by delivering critical solutions to their increasingly complex IT needs.
CDW is seeking a Business Process Manager, in the Business Process Transformation Solutions practice that acts as an internal advisor providing process design and improvement services to achieve key company goals.
The Manager will collaborate to build a mature and growing process practice by promoting key principles and applying methodologies in support of a customer centric process culture. The primary aim of the role is to lead key process assurance, design and improvement efforts from definition through execution and delivery at the enterprise level. The process expert will lead a mix of strategic and tactical assignments of various complexities each with an opportunity to achieve measurable results and gain company exposure. The incumbent will exhibit knowledge and provide coaching/training to colleagues on leading process and quality initiatives, as necessary.
The Manager will report to the Senior Manager of Business Process Transformation Solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Conduct thought leadership research on process, innovation and other quality subjects then apply best practices with colleague coaching/training and initiative execution D
Develop and lead key business relationships to discover opportunities and/or practice service offerings to expand process influence
Facilitate resolution to organizational challenges that may arise as the company shifts from a functional to more of a process orientation
Possess a broad understanding of process assurance to support audit activities including the measurement of conformance to standards and implementation of controls
Business Process Management/ Continuous Improvement/ Lean Six Sigma
Be a process improvement subject matter expert and advisor within the practice, among peers and with key business stakeholders including executive management.
Lead workshops to create, develop and optimize business processes by mapping and documenting the current state, optimizing the process and implementing change.
Leverage expertise in lean, six sigma, continuous improvement, change management and other disciplines to define future state including business case, risk plan and target metrics to drive improvements.
Independently lead large scale and complex process initiatives in collaboration with frontline management and executives across business, operations and technology areas to positively impact business functions.
Coach and train coworkers including peers and business stakeholders in key areas such as quality, productivity, service, risk and engagement.
Lead and support building a mature and growing process practice or center of excellence including principles, governance and methodologies to promote a process culture.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PM)
Lead large scope improvement programs/projects across multiple business units/departments to drive significant business results
Develop program roadmaps, business cases, project charters, and project plans
Coach other project managers and project leaders on processes, tools and best practices to ensure best practices are employed to project work to deliver high impact results
Teach and coach risk-based planning
Engage cross-functional teams to implement new methods and ideas to facilitate successful future process improvement and trainings
Define post implementation strategies that emphasize the value of coworker engagement and continuous improvement to control the effectiveness of solutions
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field
- 8 years of business functional or business consulting experience
- 5 years of leading business process design or improvement projects
- 3 years of business planning or project management experience
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS)/ Six Sigma Black Belt certification, Business Process Engineering or Continuous Improvement equivalent background
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including facilitation and presentations
- Ability to manage competing priorities demonstrating adaptability in meeting prioritized deadlines
- Manage and develop direct reports
- Proficiency in at least three of the following areas: business analysis, business case development program/project planning, financial modeling, and change management
- Consulting experience in business or technology advisory services
- PMP certification or equivalent Project Management Certifications
- Experience with process modeling, workflow automation, and statistical analysis software tools
- Master’s degree in business or similar field