This job posting is no longer active
The Senior Credit and Finance Manager is responsible for proactively working with CDW Sales, Vendors, Financing Partners, and Customers to structure and execute financing solutions that lead to positive business outcomes. This coworker will have the expertise to propose alternative financing structures and solutions to both corporate as well as public sector customers and navigate any associated GAAP implications. In addition, this coworker will lead the negotiation of any financing and/or accounts receivable assignment agreements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with CDW Sales to understand areas where alternative financing solutions can help drive revenue opportunities.
- Proactively engage with 3rd party financing partners to structure financing solutions and execute accounts receivable assignment agreements that solve customer needs while preserving CDW’s financial interests.
- Lead financing discussions that align the interests of CDW and CDW’s customers, vendors, and financing partners.
- Work closely with CDW Credit, Accounts Receivable, and Financing Solutions departments to ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
- Work closely with CDW financial accounting to understand the proper revenue recognition and accounting for various transaction structures under consideration.
- Ensure the timely receipt of cash flows related to CDW’s accounts receivable while solving customer payment term demands.
- Mitigate CDW’s risk of accounts receivable bad debt losses.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of leasing/financing experience in a B2B setting
- Prior experience working with factoring and/or accounts receivable assignments
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and relate with internal and external stakeholders and at all levels of an organization
- Ability to independently review, edit and negotiate financing agreements
- Ability to lead and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders and interests
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Strong analytical skills with critical attention to detail
- Experience with Federal Government transactions and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%