The Inventory Analyst is responsible for performing daily research of inventory discrepancies to ensure the accuracy of CDW’s inventory records.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Post all adjustments correctly and analyze adjustments for accuracy.
- Resolve ESHARE/CSR within CDW guidelines.
- Manage all inventory adjustment reconciliations.
- Virtual Cart reconciliation.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent numerical skills
- Proven ability to work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to stand, walk and move quickly for at least 8 per day
- Demonstrated ability to repeatedly climb warehouse racking steps
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, Excel, Word and Outlook AS400 experience or other transferable computer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders
- Previous warehousing inventory analyst experience