This job posting is no longer active
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for performing daily research of inventory discrepancies to ensure the accuracy of CDW’s inventory records.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Post all adjustments correctly and analyze adjustments for accuracy.
- Resolve ESHARE/CSR within CDW guidelines.
- Manage all inventory adjustment reconciliations.
- Virtual Cart reconciliation.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent numerical skills
- Proven ability to work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to stand, walk and move quickly for at least 8 per day
- Demonstrated ability to repeatedly climb warehouse racking steps
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, Excel, Word and Outlook AS400 experience or other transferable computer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders
- Previous warehousing inventory analyst experience
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%