This job posting is no longer active
The Senior Corporate Real Estate Analyst will lead real estate related projects and select facilities management activity for CDW's leased office space and will partner with the Director of Transaction Management in the day to day management of CDW’s corporate real estate portfolio in North America.
A key focus of the role will be to develop and administer a process for space planning and occupancy management. This includes leading various internal stakeholders and external vendors and databases to develop and implement policy.
This role will also manage select RE transactions, analyzing location options, establishing and administering corporate workspace standards and implementation of relocation/renewal plans. This includes leading various internal and external stakeholders to execute projects and independently manage select construction and internal move projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Independently develop facility operating and capital planning requirements for department and internal clients.
- Responsible for the full management and accuracy of the FM/space management software and reports. Includes leading & training 30+ local “in-Market” space coordinators.
- Prepare quarterly space utilization and security access card reports, as well as annual transaction and project summary reports.
- Produce and continuously update project tracking and portfolio summary reports. Plan and track project timelines and milestones utilizing appropriate tools.
- Lead select transaction management support, including scheduling meetings and following up with service providers to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Preparation of business justifications and financial analysis to support real estate activities.
- Lead all invoice payment processing and research payment status as n
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years’ experience coordinating projects, including process development and execution and report generation
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate information and interact with all stakeholders
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive cross-functional relationships
- History of successfully coordinating moderate to complex projects, with multiple facets and stakeholders
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and quickly applying them in a practical setting
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to travel as necessary
- Familiarity with facilities management / space management software and basic understanding of AutoCAD
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance or related field
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%