This job posting is no longer active
The Profiler position is responsible for placement of items in their proper bin location. This role will be responsible, but not limited to, maintaining the strike zone, consolidation, upsize, downsize and affinity. In addition, this role will replenish stock as guided by the AS400.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work from the replenishment report to maintain the bin max.
- Maintain and improve the strike zone levels.
- Maintain and improve both upsize and downsize reports.
- Consolidate bin locations by physically cubing and organizing the bin location to maintain the bin max
- Maintain and improve affinity.
- Process all expedite orders missing items to meet carrier cutoff times.
- Research missing items for orders.
- Utilize a pallet-jack to move product or skids for picking or processing.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse or stocking experience
Other Required Qualifications:
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. occasionally and up to 40 lbs. frequently with or without assistance (team lifting is encouraged for items weighing over 50 lbs.).
- Perform 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Forklift drivers must be able to perform 6 or more hours of operating a forklift.
- Accurate counting ability.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Solid verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing warehouse temperatures and a high noise level.
- High school diploma.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Forklift certification.
Job Category: Warehouse-Distribution General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%