This job posting is no longer active
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing and presenting financial performance for the different business functions across the organization. This role develops reporting and analysis to support leaderships financial decision making, provides insightful recommendations and ideas for process improvement.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Proactively provide timely, insightful, actionable, and accurate financial reporting, analysis, and recommendations to key areas in the organization.
- Develop periodic financial reporting presentations for the CFO and the Executive Committee meetings.
- Build consolidated and segment level financial reports for the business.
Internal Reporting Specific
- Maintain and build new reports in the reporting tool
- Support Investor Relations, Financial Accounting, FP&A and External Reporting
- Prepare Return on Investment Calculation
- Trouble shoot reporting and ledger issues
- Develop ad-hoc reports for senior management
- Provide documentation for financial schedules.
- Build successful partnerships with key internal customers and cross functional teams.
- Prepares analysis to support corporate projects and initiatives.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements in reporting and analysis.
- Provide system support.
- 3 years of experience in financial reporting, accounting or finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related fields.
Other Required Qualifications
- Working knowledge of financial software tools such as PeopleSoft, Essbase, and Hyperion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel, including formulas, pivot tables and charts).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present data to stakeholders for full scenario understanding.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines while providing high quality work.
- Track record of identifying process improvements, making appropriate recommendations and creatively problem solving.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously, with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Data warehouse experience
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%