This job posting is no longer active
The Commissions Analyst supports the Sales and Finance organizations by ensuring timely and accurate commission calculations and payments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare commission earnings, including calculation and testing system generated calculations to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of commission payments.
- Research and respond to inquiries and requests for adjustments from Sales and Finance related to adjustments, invoices, freight, returns, etc.
- Process automated and manual adjustments as dictated by documented Commission policies.
- Generate reporting and commission statements based upon transactional data.
- Research and validate the target incentives and reporting hierarchy for the Sales organization to ensure proper alignment.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 1-year Finance, Sales Operations, Commissions or related experience, OR
- HS Diploma and 4 years Finance, Sales Operations, Commissions or related experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with coworker at all levels including senior leadership
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Successful track record ofmeeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge or familiarity with AS/400, TrueComp and ChangePoint
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%