The role of the Associate Advanced Technology Account Executive (AATAE) is to collaborate with an experienced Advanced Technology Account Executive (ATAE), and gain practical experience as a field sales coworker. In this position, the AATAE will team with a seasoned field sales executive to drive product gross profit (GP), service revenue, and Data Center revenue across a balanced portfolio in Advanced Technology Solutions through face to face meetings with prospective clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver product GP and service revenue attainment across the entire portfolio of CDW products and solutions with a specific focus on driving the Advanced Technology portion of the portfolio including Microsoft, Network Solutions, Unified Communications, Security & Mobility, and Virtualization. Exceed quarterly service revenue targets.
- Routinely travels to customer sites throughout the assigned territory to deliver CDW’s value proposition and meet customer needs.
- Assist the region in attaining local utilization of 65% and services gross margins of 40%.
- Collaborate with peers and manager to refine and execute business development strategies.
- Build working relationships with inside Account Managers and CDW departments such as Program Sales, Purchasing and Marketing.
- Collaborate with ATAE in exceeding revenue and profit goals consistently, developing strong partnerships with specific manufacturing partners, and increasing awareness of CDW's value proposition within assigned accounts
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and collaboratively work with inside Account Manager to uncover new sales opportunities
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory
- Build market awareness of CDW through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations and affiliations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or the equivalent in experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain professional communication with customers in pressured situations
- Must be able to travel throughout the assigned territory, with occasional travel required outside the territory
- Ability to multi-task in order to handle multiple duties throughout the day
- Experience in technology sales