This job posting is no longer active
The role of the Associate Advanced Technology Account Executive (AATAE) is to collaborate with an experienced Advanced Technology Account Executive (ATAE), and gain practical experience as a field sales coworker. In this position, the AATAE will team with a seasoned field sales executive to drive product gross profit (GP), service revenue, and Data Center revenue across a balanced portfolio in Advanced Technology Solutions through face to face meetings with prospective clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver product GP and service revenue attainment across the entire portfolio of CDW products and solutions with a specific focus on driving the Advanced Technology portion of the portfolio including Microsoft, Network Solutions, Unified Communications, Security & Mobility, and Virtualization. Exceed quarterly service revenue targets.
- Routinely travels to customer sites throughout the assigned territory to deliver CDW’s value proposition and meet customer needs.
- Assist the region in attaining local utilization of 65% and services gross margins of 40%.
- Collaborate with peers and manager to refine and execute business development strategies.
- Build working relationships with inside Account Managers and CDW departments such as Program Sales, Purchasing and Marketing.
- Collaborate with ATAE in exceeding revenue and profit goals consistently, developing strong partnerships with specific manufacturing partners, and increasing awareness of CDW's value proposition within assigned accounts
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and collaboratively work with inside Account Manager to uncover new sales opportunities
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory
- Build market awareness of CDW through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations and affiliations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or the equivalent in experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain professional communication with customers in pressured situations
- Must be able to travel throughout the assigned territory, with occasional travel required outside the territory
- Ability to multi-task in order to handle multiple duties throughout the day
- Experience in technology sales
Job Category: Outside Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 50%