Are you looking to gain experience in project coordination for a Fortune 200 Information Technology company? CDW is the "real world" experience you're looking for. We want fresh, youthful minds to work (and play) with some of the smartest, most creative, hardest working people in their fields.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will support CDW’s recruiting initiatives and programs geared toward identifying, attracting, engaging and hiring talent. We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working individual to assist in supporting the full lifecycle of candidates and coworker’s talent lifecycle.What you’ll do:
- Supports and contributes to various Talent Acquisition initiatives and projects.
- Assists in developing and executing programming activities for CDW’s Talent Acquisition Programs to attract and further engage candidates.
- Provide analysis of data and information related to company hiring practices.
- Assists with efforts to communicate and engage candidates currently considering CDW.
- Collaborates with senior leadership, managers, cross-functional teams, and other Interns within the company.
- Presents key internship findings to senior leadership within Talent Acquisition at the end of the Program.
Qualifications What we’re looking for:
Our interview process:
- Currently enrolled undergraduate students with a graduation date of December 2019 or May 2020.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to get results and make an impact while utilizing strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively.
- Availability to work a 40-hour week within standard business hours throughout the summer.
- Team oriented; develops positive relationships with coworkers and other partners involved.
- General computer and email proficiency
- Authorization to work in the US; without sponsorship as a full-time coworker.
Please know that your application is being reviewed by a member of the Internship Recruiting Team. Once you apply, you will receive an invite via email to complete our on demand HireVue digital interview. The HireVue interview can be completed by webcam, smartphone, tablet, or anything with a forward-facing video camera attached to it. Once you complete it, your interview comes straight back to the hiring team here at CDW. Your HireVue is for our eyes only; your recruiter and the team you are applying to join will be the only people to view it.
This is your chance to record responses to four questions on your own time for our Team to better get to know you. Be yourself, relax and have fun with it. We thank you for your patience during our review of your application and digital interview, and we will be in-touch with next steps in the process. Team culture:
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every single day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins.Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers. Awards and recognitions:
- Ranked #189 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #134 on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers
- Ranked #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work U.S.
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and expansive work environment. All applicants who are qualified will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at Helpdesk-Recruiting@cdw.com.