This job posting is no longer active
The Senior Product and Partner Management (PPM) Analyst ensures the integrity, consistency and scalability of CDW’s Product and Partner reporting and provides insightful analysis to support management’s decision making. This role designs and develops reporting, analyses business processes and systems, and aligns projects with the executive strategy to drive performance among coworkers, suppliers and partners. Sr. Analyst plays an active role in project management, Partner Controllable Margin reporting and drives successful audit compliance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define and drive centralized partner and product reporting to support various functions including purchasing, promotions, marketing and relations. Coordinate and guide stakeholders through a process of creating reports and data models that successfully address business issues. Provide ongoing support for these reports.
- Produce sound analysis in support of decision makers to drive tactical and strategic objectives.
- Serve as the thought leader in an analysis of existing reports, data sources, business processes and initiatives. Identify improvement opportunities and strategies to evolve the current capabilities. Facilitate effective communication with vendors including compliance audits.
- Create standard monthly reports and metrics that can be used to measure Partner Controllable Margin, Partner Designation, and improve overall department efficiency. Provides in-depth analysis of the monthly PCM results.
- Manage portfolio of PPM projects including building a business case, monitoring progress and defining success criteria. Lead special projects from beginning to end with little direction, while navigating throughout CDW, strategically making decisions, and problem solving.
- Produce sound analysis in support of promotions for management and partner decision makers to drive tactical and strategic offer investments and customer-facing objectives.
- Establish and maintain data governance processes and strategies to minimize data integrity and business risk.
- Assist with alignment of the technology solutions (Purchasing, E-commerce and Marketing) with PPM business strategies and objectives.
- Identify critical business problems and work with stakeholders to quickly determine the root cause and recommend solutions. Provide tactical analyses and troubleshooting of the business unit’s existing reports and data sources.
- Serve as a conduit / broker for cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing. Provide application support to consumers of group’s work product (i.e. MS Excel, SQL, and Pyramid Analytics) as needed.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (business, statistics, economics, engineering, informatics, or an IT related field) + 4 years of work experience in an analytical role with proven experience in delivery of data driven insights, OR
- 8 years of work experience in an analytical role with proven experience in delivery of data driven insights.
Other Required Qualifications
- Working knowledge of SQL, MDX, DAX and/or other database query language(s)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel), and other tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across company and department boundaries at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction and make sound business decisions
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to quickly adapt to the changing needs of the business and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information, identify risks and opportunities, while possessing creative problem-solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlikview, or PowerBI), VBA, or Python
- Data warehouse experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate and lead meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience.
- Proven ability to elicit project and system requirements.
Job Category: Product and Partner Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%