This job posting is no longer active
The Senior Manager of Pricing will support the development and implementation of profitable pricing strategies and tactics. The Senior Manager will also monitor the level of CDW advertised prices against a set of competitors, make recommendations regarding necessary adjustments and provide support within the organization on pricing issues. This role will supervise and develop team of pricing analysts.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Apply advanced economic and financial skills to determine optimal pricing effectiveness and performance.
- Supervise team of pricing analysts and assist in development of team members.
- Develop models to track level of competitiveness of CDW advertised price against market and make recommendations regarding necessary adjustments.
- Employ data analytics and data mining to enhance CDW operating margins as it relates to pricing.
- Partner with the CDW contracts team to develop winning pricing agreements that benefit both CDW and the customer.
- Serve as a resource to Product Managers, Sales Managers, Finance and Operations as it relates to pricing issues.
- Interact directly with Sales and Product team Directors on pricing issues and resolve differences professionally and expeditiously.
- Champion pricing actions that expand operating margins with both analytics and change agent skills.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics or Applied Mathematics
- 7 years’ experience in pricing
- 3 years of management experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Knowledge of pricing strategy and tactics
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others
- Demonstrated experience with price elasticity modeling or tracking effectiveness of pricing changes
- Strong EXCEL skills
- Working SQL and SAS experience
- Experience at Fortune 500 companies
- Knowledge of advanced statistical, economic or mathematical techniques to analyze pricing effectiveness
- Experience in business-to-business environments
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%