This job posting is no longer active
The Director of Security Solutions, Integrated Technology Solutions is responsible for leading the Security Solutions Team while providing strategic and tactical direction to the team. , The leader will work on the development of offerings and support the sales and services organizations in the sales and delivery of solutions to CDW customers.
This position leads and directs the Security Solutions practice and is responsible for the revenue, gross profit and services performance for the category. Responsible for pre-sales efforts including the inside solution architects teams and field solution architects. Designs go-to market strategies for technologies, maintains demonstration capabilities and new solution development testing within the solution areas. Also accountable for working side by side with Product and Partner Management-PPM to develop strategic vendor relationships, training & education plans for the sales organization and assists the delivery organization with the skills and delivery enablement. Participates and presents in customer sales meetings, internal kick off events and multiple speaking engagements to elevate CDW’s brand in the security market.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver required sales revenue, gross profit, services and growth metrics in the respective technology and practice areas.
- Own the development of the Security Solutions strategic plan and builds associated tactical plans to achieve the strategy.
- Build and foster relationships with our partners and customers
- Build and lead a team of high-performing managers, solution architects and presales specialists.
- Work collaboratively with sales teams to elevate the confidence in positioning CDW’s Security Solutions products and services.
- Engage directly with customers and present CDW capabilities in sales settings.
- Work with Marketing to develop and execute campaigns and programs
- Ensure the sales teams are educated and enabled to sell solutions
- Analyze market opportunities, quantify results and take appropriate steps to obtain goals
Develops security communication solutions.
- Collecting market data and intelligence to determine the solutions roadmap. Define and manage the services catalog based on the roadmap.
- Develop bundled solutions that include the adjacent practice areas of Integrated Technology Solutions
- Incubate new technologies to build in to our solutions set.
- Develop and maintain technical and sales readiness plans.
- Provide direction, manage and hold teams accountable for results including financial targets, coworker engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Plan appropriate training and professional development for each team member.
- Create and review performance plans with individual team members using measurable criteria and input from relevant sources including peers, clients and vendors
- Foster pervasive communication/collaboration across entire management team
- Must be able to travel for customer, partner and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Management Information Systems, or relevant major
- Eight years of sales and/or product management experience
- Five years of leadership experience
- Five years of experience with Infrastructure technologies, including Security Solutions
- Five years of experience selling, delivering or supporting the sales of complex technology solutions
Other Required Qualifications
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Effective formal/informal presentation skills
- Ability to lead and manage to ensure attainment of critical results
- Critical decision making skills and the ability to apply previous experience to the current role.
- Experience managing business partnerships
- Must be able to travel
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 25%