This job posting is no longer active
This position is responsible for the testing, troubleshooting and the repair of “returned to CDW” product and processing these items for resale or liquidation.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Refurbish customer returns and return them to salable condition.
- Asses various product repair/refurbish costs as needed
- Decide to B-stock or liquidation based on repair/refurbish cost
- Direct account manager contact detailing the missing accessory items pertaining to the customer return.
- Part identification and ordering for B-stock units.
- Installation and testing of parts in B-stock units.
- Maintain minimum monthly productivity quota’s
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
- Keeping track of units waiting for parts
- Accounting for parts used in the refurbishing process.
- Performing quality control checks during the refurbishment process.
- Assist team in processing liquidation orders and product
- Matching EDC labels to product throughout the day
- Transferring completed pallets to the warehouse throughout the day
- Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A+ Certification required
- Knowledge of computers, its components and peripherals as well as knowledge of current operating systems and applications (including MS Office) and multi component configurations.
- Lift, push and pull 21 to 50 pounds of force occasionally (0-33% of the workday), and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force frequently (0-66% of the workday).
Other Required Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of computers, its components and peripherals.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to perform physical responsibilities.
- AS/400 system experience
- SPS system experience (Sales Productivity Suite)
Job Category: Logistics-Operations
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%