The Administrative Assistant supports department or functional groups administratively with all daily, monthly and quarterly responsibilities related to internal and external stakeholders. This role takes initiative for all administrative duties in order to aid the organization in all facets.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Handle calendars and scheduling of meeting, including all internal and external.
- Field incoming phone calls, follow-up and resolve
- Act as a department liaison when appropriate.
- Draft, prepare and proofread letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, charts and presentations.
- Arrange all aspects of requested meetings, including locations, travel, accommodations, meeting rooms, catering, equipment/supplies, etc.
- Arrange all aspects of department gatherings (location, set-up, food, and activities).
- Develop collaborative relationships across CDW, to ensure positive results.
- Effectively interact with all stakeholders including internal and external customers.
- Create professional PowerPoint presentations.
- Process expense reports, requisitions and new hire needs.
- Enter all invoices and create PO’s to ensure timely payment to Vendors.
The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
- 2 years of administrative support.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Other Required Qualifications
- History of maintaining confidentiality in working with private and sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to be resourceful and creatively problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to positively and professionally interact with all coworkers across CDW, including senior leadership and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with little direction.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.