This job posting is no longer active
Manager, Services Contracts, leads a team responsible for drafting and negotiating Service Agreements including but not limited to, Statements of Work (SOW), Statement of Engagement (SOEs), and Customer/Cloud Service Orders (CSOs) for both CDW and CDW-G.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure proper drafting, review and negotiation of agreements and related contract documents within a specified segment (s) of the business.
- Owns responsibility to build and maintain relationships with counterparties: public sector customers, private sector customers, subcontractors and/or vendors, as applicable to team.
- Manages services contract workflow ensuring efficient and productive throughput.
- Executes process improvement plans to improve the internal and external Customer
- Experience while working with other stakeholders in the process to ensure all changes reduce touches, improve SLAs and do not negatively impact the overall workflow.
- Ensure proper compliane with negotiation processes with smooth flow and even distribution of work.
- Propose updates to contracting procedures and contracting tools.
- Monitor team metrics and goals for high performance standards.
- Develop subordinates to achieve their professional goals and coordinates team assignments to ensure even distribution of work.
- Engage with leadership and stakeholders to maximize business value and minimize risk.
- Offer suggestions and input to assist with Program Sales’ development of standardized legal documents and contract-related templates for use with customers and providers.
- Work with other CDW departments to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of experience in contracting/negotiation or Juris Doctor and five in contracting/negotiation.
- Five years of business and/or professional & managed services experience.
- Three years of supervisory or management experience.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Proven leadership ability.
- Successful track record of developing and implementing Process Improvement & Process Excellence.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with a comprehensive command of legal terms and phrasing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize and address both business and legal risks and opportunities.
- Abilities to multi-task, to perform well under tight time constraints, to meet hard deadlines, and to respond quickly to emergent issues with poise and composure.
- A diplomatic and professional approach to business contacts.
- Proficiency with PC and command of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook.
- Seven years’ business and/or legal experience with mastery of contract drafting and negotiation.
Job Category: Sales Support General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%