This job posting is no longer active
The Administrator, B-Stock is responsible for maintaining the work flow of refurbished products known as B-Stock items, which are to be processed by the technicians. The administrator is also responsible for organizing the liquidation pallets for sale, and preparing documentation to be used for the invoicing of said items.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Load and unload B-Stock pallets from third party service provider’s delivery trucks.
- Receive B-Stock pallets from the returns department (for example: Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) warehouse).
- Convert B-Stock forms from virtual warehouse locations to track items [for example: convert from Vendor Returns (1V) to B-Stock or vice versa (1E).
- Create part numbers, EDC, for refurbished product.
- Prepare documentation to be used for invoicing of B-Stock items.
- Conduct the liquidation process within the predefined time frame.
- Communicate with RMA warehouse regarding any discrepancies.
- Maintain monthly productivity quotas.
- Pull and push up to 50 lbs. occasionally and up to 20 lbs. frequently.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. on a less then occasional basis.
- Stand and/or walk in combination for the duration of the workday.
- Coordinate guard scanning for liquidation items that are being shipped out.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Ensure availability of department’s supplies (for example: stock of boxes, packing materials, etc.).
- Assist B-Stock personnel as needed.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Other Required Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of computers, its components and peripherals.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to perform physical responsibilities.
- Fork lift operation experience.
- AS/400 system experience.
Job Category: Logistics-Operations
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%