This job posting is no longer active
The Sr Program Manager Marketing oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Sr Program Manager Marketing performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Planning the Program
Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
Create and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program
Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
Organizing the Program
Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization and comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program
Ensure all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training.
Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program
Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders
Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget
Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures
Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date
Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate
Responsible for data and technology integrations/implementations on Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and champion process improvement/efficiency
Responsible for the email platform acting as the Subject Matter Expert by managing operations (i.e. inbox deliverability, data feeds, mobile metrics) and experience in SFMC products such as AMPscript, Content Builder, Contact Builder, Automation Studio & Journey Builder
Works cross functionally with IT, Business teams, and SFMC to create, modify and support break/fix of Transactional emails (i.e. order, shipping confirmation, etc.), including: business requirements, implementation, QA, go live, and monitoring
Manage select Triggered emails (i.e. abandon cart) from ideation, planning, setup, testing, deployment, measurement and optimization to drive primary KPI
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Experience with integrations with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (inbound/outbound) including using SOAP APIs
- Proven program management experience, driving initiatives from conception through completion.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with a track record of successfully influencing stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- History of providing outstanding customer service to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and creatively problem solve
- Understanding/appreciation for maintaining confidentiality
- Record of successful organizational skills
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email certification
- MBA or graduate degree
- 2 years of experience in eCommerce environments and digital marketing tools.
- 7 years Sales or Marketing experience or Project Management experience in Technology industry
- Experience in working with sales organizations
- Experience managing customer events and trade shows
- Technology market knowledge and working experience
- Proficient with reporting and analytics applications (Cognos and ProClarity)
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%