This job posting is no longer active
The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Program Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Planning the Program
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
- Support development of department goals and plans, while tracking program success and/or suggesting corrective action based on data
Organizing the Program
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program
- Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
Responsibilities by Sub-Function
- Event Strategy
- Advise the marketing organization on event prioritization and scope in support of CDW's annual planning process and ongoing, real-time decision-making.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to aggregate various qualitative and quantitative data points to inform investment tradeoffs and drive a cohesive, cost-effective strategy.
- Lead strategy and event orchestration for priority CDW events; to include defining objectives, alignment across teams, measurement planning, formulation of contact strategy, content creation facilitation, sales communication and post-event evaluation.
- Elevate and optimize CDW events with continuous improvement of the customer experience that is scalable and enhanced with data analysis.
- Identify and maintain an event playbook to document best practices for orchestration.
- Effective communicator with proven ability to influence and forge strategic relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Manage agency relationships, contract scoping, negotiation and deliverables.
- Develop and manage annual budget and operation plan to support initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with sales productivity tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast changing environment.
- Knowledge of CDW Sales organization and Sales process
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%