This job posting is no longer active
***CDW does not offer visa sponsorship at this time***
The CDW Summer Internship Program – Data & Analytics Internship has been created to leverage the talents of junior and senior college students, especially those with an interest in a Data and Analytics career post-graduation.
CDW Data Center Solutions - Data & Analytics Interns will contribute to a variety of reporting and tracking activities and projects across the Data Center Solutions department. The intent is also to insure the Interns have a valuable experience and consider CDW for full-time employment post-graduation.
Key Areas of Contribution
The DCS Data and Analytics Internship position provides an outstanding opportunity for college students interested in a career in the technology field to gain valuable experience through a summer internship. The internship will provide hands on experience in real business activities with the expectation that the successful intern contribute to the completion of core activities and projects across the Data Center Solutions department.
Students of analytical mindset with keen sense of problem solving; this is a fantastic role for you!
Focus Areas: Data & Analytics and Project and Organizational Management
- Lead Enterprise Networking product collection part number audit on a variety of technologies
- Design, develop and document reporting & analyses that help expand the business unit’s capacity to monitor and drive performance among suppliers and partners
- Gather and prepare supporting analysis and design documentation from a business perspective.
- Assist with alignment of project objectives and solutions to organizational business strategies and objectives.
- Pull weekly production reports for regular consumption of our internal and external stakeholders. Provide ongoing support for these reports.
- Provides tactical analyses and troubleshooting of the business unit’s existing reports and data sources.
- Perform weekly Field Solution Architect scorecard reporting & uploading to centralized internal system for team review
- Point person for completing the manual XREF (process improvement) edits for managers
- Actionable Ad Hoc reports for managers that support effective management of working capital, cost control, revenue generation and profit optimization.
- Current enrolled in a full-time undergraduate college / university program with a junior or senior standing as of June 2019.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future. We do not offer student sponsorship at this time.
- High proficiency working in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong presentation skills, including ability to develop and deliver PowerPoint presentations.
- Microsoft Office skills including, but not limited to Outlook, Excel, and Word. SharePoint a plus
- Effective ability to multi-task in order to handle multiple duties at the same time throughout the day.
- Organizational skills critical
Job Category: Summer Intern
Job Type: Full-Time