This job posting is no longer active
The Associate Analyst, eCommerce is responsible for helping support data analysis and insights-based reporting to allow for improved decision-making for better business outcomes in eCommerce. The analyst will work with analytics stakeholders, eCommerce stakeholders, and the key departments to identify data-driven insights and find areas of opportunity.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Utilize Adobe Analytics, database querying, data manipulation and statistical analysis to provide business support to eCommerce, especially specific product teams.
- Assist in implementation of reporting in automated business intelligence environment.
- Support the leveraging of marketing channel and advanced customer analytics to assess and make strategic recommendations to improve company performance.
- Manipulate data in SAS/SQL/Hadoop environment to create actionable insights which align to business objectives.
- Accurately differentiate the contributing marketing signals from the noise in evaluation of multi-channel campaign analytics.
- Work with marketing analytics coworkers in helping implement a data-driven culture focused on continually improving the understanding of the customer.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and eCommerce stakeholders to find opportunities to increase the efficiency of marketing activities.
- Assist in finding insights and create recommendations via written and verbal communications that can be understood by a broad audience.
- Support the evaluation of ongoing analytics and insights needs from stakeholders.
- Establish & maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders in eCommerce, Marketing, Product Partner Management and Sales to drive actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Graduate degree with a concentration in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering.
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to problem solve independently. Able to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to identify areas of opportunity for existing practices/processes and execute appropriate improvements.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Analytics experience, including but not limited to: Web analytics, marketing analysis, database marketing, marketing automation, market research, sales analysis, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics.
- Tableau experience a strong plus.
- Relational database experience, such as SQL a strong plus.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%