This job posting is no longer active
The Executive Assistant supports Senior and Executive Leadership with all daily, monthly and quarterly responsibilities related to internal and external stakeholders. This role takes initiative for all administrative duties in order to aid leadership in all facets.
This highly visible position will contribute to the success of CDW through support of the VP of Service Solutions. In addition to the duties required to support day-to-day activity, this individual will coordinate internal and external events and meetings as well as regular communication channels. Successful candidates will develop exceptional external relationships, as well as with peers and coworkers at all levels within the company
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage Executive’s calendar and scheduling, including all internal and external meetings.
- Field incoming phone calls, follow-up and resolve appropriately.
- Plan and manage all aspects of Executive’s travel.
- Act as a department liaison when appropriate.
- Draft, prepare and proofread letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, charts and presentations.
- Coordinate and lead preparation for all Senior Leadership meetings, including but not limited to: securing meeting location, travel, accommodations, , catering, equipment/supplies, etc.
- Arrange all aspects of department gatherings (location, set-up, food, and activities).
- Develop collaborative relationships across CDW, to ensure positive results.
- Effectively interact with all stakeholders including internal and external customers.
- Create professional PowerPoint presentations.
- Process expense reports, requisitions and new hire needs.
- Enter all invoices and create PO’s to ensure timely payment to Vendors.
- Maintain a variety of department lists.
- Maintain department and Senior level organizational charts.
- Handle time-clock issues for the department.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned to support specific Executive and department operations.
- 5 years assisting executive-level management.
- High school diploma.
Other Required Qualifications
- History of maintaining confidentiality in working with private and sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, WebEx, SharePoint, and SharePoint Designer
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to be resourceful and creatively problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to positively and professionally interact with all coworkers across CDW, including executive leadership and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of social media usage including but not limited to; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Forums, Wikis and blogs.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with little direction.
- History of balancing multiple priorities, schedules, and logistics, simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Influential with others, tailoring communication to the needs of the target audience
- Demonstrated working experience in event planning, meeting coordination, and partner and vendor relations
- Ability to effectively facilitate and lead meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience
- Proficient negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to enable win-win resolutions
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the business, organization and solutions that are the back bone of the organization
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions, strategies and organizational direction
- Demonstrated ability to manage expense reports, travel request, while managing timelines
- Proven track record of successfully supporting the needs of project team members and internal stakeholders (locally and virtually)
- Demonstrate influence without authority.
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict with appropriate escalation
Job Category: Administrative
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%