The Marketing Operations & Delivery team brings the marketing strategies and plans to life for the customer by becoming expert in effectively executing outbound marketing content and messaging. This team distributes all activities in the marketing plan to customers using the pre-selected marketing channel, including events. They support cross-marketing functions by facilitating traditional project management and providing collateral to the CDW Sales team. This team will oversee and enforce governance, helping to ensure that agreed upon principles and guidelines are taught, communicated, understood and adhered to. This team will also support the technology requirements of the marketing organization, managing rollouts, upgrades, etc.
The Manager, Field Marketing is responsible for driving alignment between Sales and Marketing through regular Sales engagement, communications and the development of localized marketing actions. This leader will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the sales team has an understanding of CDW’s marketing resources and strategies, enabling them to drive revenue more efficiently. Reporting to the Field Marketing Senior Manager, this role manages the team responsible for supporting the sales process and aligning marketing resources to Sales priorities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Identify Sales priorities through consistent, real-time, and opportunistic engagements, while driving Marketing awareness & presence
- Capture Sales inputs, feedback & prioritization to align the marketing plan to Sales priorities
- Create communications related to the Marketing plan to make Sales aware of any changes that will impact the organization or the customers
- Track and support Marketing activity execution to see the plan from ideation to delivery
- Manage localized marketing activities including collateral, events, and messaging
- Support the sales process with timely delivery and, if necessary, creation of marketing assets
- Facilitate events strategy planning sessions with Sales to ensure CDW is attending and hosting the most relevant and effective events
- On-site orchestration and execution of local and national events, in coordination with our Events team, to ensure the event meets CDW objectives
- Update partner alignment of events, taking into consideration local sales relationships and preferences
- Oversee delivery, user management, and training for data driven products such as AMMO, AMANDA, Click 2 Sales and content & knowledge sharing tools such as GetIT
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Project management, strategy and execution of key initiatives such as the Customer Success Platform, GetIT Portal, Real Time Marketing.
- Accountable for measurement and evaluation of all Marketing activities under Field Marketing control – Set KPI’s, test for results, and share findings to help the collective team make better decisions.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of proven experience developing and delivering high quality marketing programs on time and within budget.
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to coach or mentor others.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Proven Project Management experience with a track record of staying within budget
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Certified Meeting Planner (CMP)
- 3 years’ experience leading a team