This job posting is no longer active
The Manager, Managed Partner Services will be responsible for the revenue, profit and customer experience of the managed services delivered through our Managed Services Trusted Partner Network. This includes partner selection, partner driven implementations and operational support, management of every Partner/Customer Statement of Work. Oversight of partner service delivery and service transition functions is a critical role. From early pilots through wide-scale deployment and operational support, the MMPS owns flawless business and technical execution of our CDW Managed Services Trusted Partner Network.
As the MMPS, you are the in-house liason responsible for partner driven managed services to our customers. You will lead a team in the management of our partners and interact with cross-functional Managed Services teams. You will also work closely with our partners to deliver services to customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Create and maintain a strong partner program. This includes partner evaluation criteria, partner contracts, and a framework to deliver successful partner services
- Lead delivery of partner services to ensure the successful execution of SLA’s, reporting and reconciliation around all financial requirements
- Analyze partner solutions for impacts to profitability, quality, and provides recommendations to stakeholders on how to improve those metrics
- Employ continuous process improvement principles to optimize the efficiency of solutions and maximize delivery
- Provide information to management/peers to explain financial transactions and operational metrics
- Drive product functionality to make our strategic partners successful
- Work across pre-sales and post-sales processes to deliver all solutions for all partners
- Monitor/manage lifecycle of vendor relationship and related agreements. This may include invoice review/approval, contract usage and contract renewals.
- Hold partners accountable to CDW’s security and quality requirements
- Monitor and review partner quality through periodic reviews with the partner
- Develop the analytical, business, and interpersonal skills of individual coworkers, and manage coworker performance
- Accelerate the professional and technical development of coworkers through coaching and training ensuring focus on achieving high customer satisfaction.
- Partner with other teams (PPM, Services Readiness, Field Sevices, Purchasing, Marketing, etc.) to: resolve partner disputes and maximize cash flow in a timely fashion
- Negotiate new and exisiting service delivery metrics customers and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Business or equivelant experience
- 5 years of relevant Partner Management experience or applicable CDW experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to evaluate complex processes and identify efficiency improvements
- Ability to manage numerous complex detailed tasks simultaneously, and drive to completion.
- Ability to develop high-performing talent at the Analyst level via coaching, motivation, and enhancement of analytical, business, and interpersonal skill sets.
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels including Senior Leadership
- 7 years experience delivering IT Services
- 5 years Supervisory or relevant Team Management experience.
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider operation
- Accounting experience needed in order to ensure the proper classification and accounting treatment of financial transactions.
- Proficient in the use of financial software applications (Ex: Essbase, Hyperion, Cognos, etc) and databases.
- ITIL Foundations V3
Job Category: Delivery Engineering
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%