Responsible for developing strategic direction driving sales growth specifically for Enhanced Video Surveillance Solutions and CDW’s ecosystem of Physical Security partner’s products and solutions as well as CDW’s and our partner’s Services portfolio. Primarily working with CDW and CDW’s partner sales teams and technical groups, develop pipeline and facilitate sales using demand generation tools, and partner programs as well as incentives and sales enablement to deliver the best solution for the customer while maintaining solution profitability. Selling the value of enhanced video surveillance with these solutions and how the technology will enable business objectives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and manage a territory sales strategy (geography and/or market segment) to meet or exceed bookings targets and increase average order sales
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility activity by keeping a current pipeline using forecasting tools
- Collaboratively work with CDW Service Team Leads, CDW SA Team Leads, Solution Architects, Account Executives, Account Managers, Partner Specialists, and Licensing specialists as well as Partners Business Development Managers and sellers to identify, facilitate and close opportunities
- Help coordinate, manage, and deliver Solution Architect, Account Executive/Account Manager enablement on enhanced video surveillance solutions, products, services, GTM, CDW differentiation, and engagement models.
- Work with CDW Services Team Leads to identify, develop and sell CDW badged and 3rd party services offerings
- Effectively distinguish CDW offerings from competitors, offer partner product configuration / pricing / program assistance, and present a well-prepared compelling case to the customer for the purchase of Enhanced Video Surveillance solutions, products and services.
- Develop, support and help manage CDW’s Enhanced Video Surveillance demand generation events and roadshows along with CDW’s marketing and FSAs. Support CDW’s enhanced video surveillance partners and PPM organization in coordinating strategies, plans, and activities in support of growing revenue and gross profit.
- Work with the Video Surveillance team to develop and execute the Enhanced Video Surveillance partners solutions strategy within CDW and CDWs GTM strategy.
- Work with CDW Services Team Leads to identify, develop and sell CDW Enhanced Video Surveillance services offerings
- Maintain effective presentations, training materials, demo capability and other solution assets as appropriate for sales and team use.
- Coordinate and deliver training for solution architects, and sales teams on CDW solutions, partner solutions and products.
- Develop sales enablement material.
- Be a thought leader for CDW on Enhanced Video Surveillance solutions, platforms and services
- Attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profitability quota.
- Conduct high level and technical conversations and training presentations with customers, solution architects and account managers
- Consistently build, maintain, and report on account and opportunity pipeline.
drive sales and profit for Enhanced Video Surveillance solutions and products.
follow-up on and qualify leads and coordinate lead follow-up and synchronization with CDW, partner and distributor resources.
- Generate new business opportunities to grow pipeline.
- Identify key decision makers and manage the sales process for assigned account segment.
- Negotiate pricing and incentive programs and facilitate business in partnership with other teams.
- Proactively call into established, targeted accounts.
- Increase rapid acceptance of CDW’s Enhanced Video Surveillance Solutions in the geography through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the solution portfolio
- Defining and articulating a strategy and solution by customer or use cases by vertical
- Developing and communication practice and success story updates to sales teams and ITS
- Architecting solutions using the full CDW video surveillance partner ecosystem product and solution stack
- Travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in experience
- Minimum five years technology solution selling, consulting, presales or equivalent
- 1 year of experience working on large opportunity pursuits.
- Strong understanding of the supported technology
- Proven track record of organically growing white space
- Strong understanding of CDW’s GTM, differentiation in the space, partner products and solutions, and engagement model
- History of facilitating comprehensive Solution Sales that include product and services sales
- History of identifying and developing service offerings in conjunction with service delivery teams
- History of developing, maintaining and facilitating the use of demo environments
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills in executive and informal settings required.
- Must be knowledgeable or have some related experience in the technical industry
- Able to communicate technical concepts and business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interact with customer and partner senior level management.
- Ability to craft comprehensive cloud-based solutions and to articulate business benefits of those solutions
- Experience in a collaborative environment
- Motivated seller with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge or Network Camera products, Video Management Software, and top partner platforms
- Knowledge of CDW business model
- Knowledge of CDW ordering process
- Knowledge of leading Video Surveillance Partner programs
- Knowledge of strategic use of focus use cases
- Knowledge of Video Surveillance product portfolio
- Understanding of the Enhanced Video Surveillance market and customer needs