The Renewal Operations Manager will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the renewal process. The position will also partner with the Renewal Center Leader to support of the renewal platform as well as data governance, reporting and analytical capabilities. Another key responsibility will be assessing opportunities to improve processes through program management, automation, and the integration of cross functional teams. This position would ideally be based in our Lincolnshire, IL office but we are open to working in our Chicago office as well with some occasional travel to Lincolnshire.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the overall renewal process and support renewal platform to ensure Account
- Managers have access and visibility to renewal opportunities.
- Provide Renewal Center Leader with key performance metrics and periodic reporting to help monitor the health and performance of the Renewal Center.
- Reviews performance reports with the business to ensure results align with expectations.
- Maintain renewal data and define data governance processes to ensure the accuracy and completeness of key renewal information.
- Partner with Integrated Technology Solutions, Partner Management, and Partners to assess and implement various renewal programs and initiatives.
- Leverage existing and/or create new Marketing and eCommerce capabilities for potential automation initiatives.
- Assist Renewal Center Leader and produce strategic roadmap of integrating renewal activities and resources under a single owner and common process.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and solicit input for evaluating improving process opportunities. Translate CDW business needs into Renewal Center solutions.
- Act as the communication / change champion for the Renewal Center.
- Hire, coach, and mentor direct reports.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Engineering, Information Technology or demonstrated, equivalent work experience
- 8 years’ experience in sales, sales operations, process management, or consulting
Other Required Qualifications
- Ability to effectively understand complex processes and systems comprised of large data sets; must be able to synthesize data and form meaningful conclusions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage day-to-day operations as well as strategic projects
- Demonstrated attention to detail and drive data governance
- Ability to analyze data and present results to Sales and other stakeholders
- Track record of performing root-cause analysis, identifying process improvements and recommending strategic solutions with the company’s direction in mind
- Experience in change management to drive organizational impact
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consultative skills
- Effectively interact and positively influence all levels of coworkers including leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications including Power Point
- Strong experience in Excel along with a solid working knowledge of various reporting and analytical platforms
- Time-management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Prioritization capabilities and working under pressure of deadlines
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Experience providing financial analysis and planning support for an operational business leader
- Supervisory experience