The Project Coordinator is responsible for the strategic movement of high visibility complex logistics requirements, ensure CDW is compliant with customer SLA requirements, and serve as a liaison between multiple internal and external partners. Responsibilities include but not limited to managing carrier performance, providing weekly updates, and resolving customer satisfaction related issues. This role supports Sales, Services, TSM and Shipping.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to track and manage large, high visible, and complex project roll-outs
- Ensure customer SLA’s are successfully met
- Resolve customer issues and act as escalation path for carrier related issues
- Assist Project Manager in daily task(s)
- Track and manage carrier performance and work with Support Analyst to identify quality carriers
- Serves as liaison between carriers, sales, and customer
- Provide and present updates weekly on all active projects to management.
- Perform freight price matrixes for customer projects
- Manage freight cost for large roll-out to ensure project stays on budget.
- Serves as communication liaison between the carriers and various other departments.
- Pro-actively identify problems and swiftly implement effective solutions.
- Manage all Transportation Reporting for projects
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project requirements are being met
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school Diploma or Equivalent and 2 years of experience in project management
Other Required Qualifications
- Ability to thoroughly and knowledgeably interpret complex tariff.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide audience of coworkers.
- Demonstrated ability to do in-depth research.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and possess a sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively interact with peers, internal and external stakeholders and management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Cognos and ProClarity.
- Basic Financial Knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, supply chain or related field.
- Thorough and in-depth understanding of freight rates, proposals and ability to interpret and apply contract tariffs from our carriers.
- Experience with software database programs (Access, Pyramid, Power BI or “cubes”).
- Project management certification such as CAPM, Project +, or PMP