This job posting is no longer active
The Program Lead – Post-Employment oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of CDW’s Post-Employment Background Check program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior stakeholder experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Program Lead – Post-Employment performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Planning the Program
- Plan program delivery in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities.
- Develop new initiatives to support the organization’s strategic direction.
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to continuously improve the program.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
Organizing the Program
- Ensure program activities operate within policies and procedures.
- Ensure program activities comply with relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain support for the program and solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with stakeholders and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the execution of program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program
- Build and execute reports for management and key stakeholders.
- Manage the program within approved budgets and maintain financial records.
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate risks associated with program activities.
- Monitor program activities regularly and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
Executing the Post-Employment Background Check Program
- Lead high volume of day-to-day background / post-employment screening initiatives for CDW
- Lead the tracking and management of adjudication decisions
- Advise legal, security and business partners on adjudication decisions for employees
- Execute monthly vendor billing, reconciliation and processing departmental recharges
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Recruiting, Program Management, Human Resources, and/or management experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, conduct primary research, and problem-solve
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment
- Experience with background screening programs
- Knowledge of CDW Sales organization and Sales process
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%