This job posting is no longer active
The B-Stock Account Analyst role will work with specific reseller accounts who are buying B-Stock goods from CDW with the sole purpose of reselling these goods to end user customers online. This role will be responsible for taking inbound inquiries from customers as well as making proactive outbound calls to potential consumers of our distressed inventory with the goal of reducing the days to invoice goods and increase recovery.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage relationships and facilitate all sales orders for B-stock equipment being sold to large reseller customers.
- Provide quotes and enter orders.
- Handle all customer follow-ups on ETA’s, returns and general account management duties.
- Maintain pricing on all B-stock goods.
- Manipulate mark downs to reduce days to invoice based on historical selling prices.
- Identify B-stock items that require additional mark downs due to price drops or rebates on “new” goods.
- Provide regular updates on trends through detailed reporting.
- Customer Sales – Customer Margins – Returns.
- Recovery analysis by Product Class.
- Make recommendations for markdowns percentages based on average return and days to sell goods.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent (Some college preferred)
Other Required Qualifications
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills – vocabulary and articulation
- Advanced computer skills – experience with Microsoft (Excel and Word)
- Demonstrable organizational and time management skills – ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to solve problems and resolve conflict directly in multiple communication channels
- Strong Math Skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to provide timely solutions, as customer issues must be resolved quickly and efficiently
- SQL experience
- Power BI experience
- IT product knowledge
Job Category: Product and Partner Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%