This job posting is no longer active
The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Program Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Planning the Program
Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
Organizing the Program
Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program
Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program
- Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
Responsibilities by Sub-Function
- Marketing Delivery
- Field Marketing
- Establish and manage Sales communication channels and kickoff marketing campaigns to ensure sales is aware of the efforts and resources available to them from Marketing to help them support our customers.
- Support our sellers are in the process of selling to our customers they often need real-time marketing support in the form of collateral. We will handle those requests with sales leadership, while measuring what works and what does not to inform better decisions. In addition, the Field Marketing Program
- Manager will support planned Sales Enablement activities and programmatically amplify our customer successes in the form of case studies, use cases, and customer references.
- Develop and participate in structured sales programs (example, renewals) and orchestrate local events in coordination with the sales team.
- Maintain existing sales tools including the GetIT Portal and evaluate and establish new sales tools.
- Capture and communicate sales feedback for the rest of the Marketing organization to improve our planning processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with sales productivity tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast changing environment.
- Knowledge of CDW Sales organization and Sales process
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 25%