This job posting is no longer active
- Leadership of K12 strategic solution design to ensure high level of execution, consistency, and capture with regard to customer proposals & RFP’s.
- Leveraging CDW’s direct and partner resources to design sustainable, profitable, and competitive solutions that address K12 customer needs and maximize ROE (Return on Education).
- Providing direct proposal content based on comprehensive understanding of project management/delivery requirements and interactions associated with all products and services within CDWG’s K12 Solutions.
- Direct sponsorship of key contracts during delivery to cultivate segment leading case studies and references for use in future sales efforts.
- Active participation in CDWG’s public image as a leader in K12 marketplace.
- Collaboration with Executive Sales Management on emerging K12 trends to ensure CDWG’s continued leading role as a K12 Solutions Provider.
- Collaboration with other internal groups to enable K12 business objectives.
Key measures of success
- Researching customer's educational initiatives to deepen K12 customer relationships in onsite meetings
- Creating deeper partnerships with sellers through expertise of solutions that improve student engagement
- Effective consultations on the benefits of modern learning spaces
- Sales growth in region
- Expanding CDW's brand to a national audience
- Solving complex and/or nuanced problems that involve deeply technical as well as operational elements.
- Develop and present customer implementation timelines based on RFP scope
- Mentoring both individual contributors and partners to understand their key deliverables in the context of CDWG solution.
- Leverage Freedom of Access Act to debrief sales leadership on competition and proposal strategy
- Utilize best practices from internal and external methodologies and standards to differentiate from competitive solution delivery approaches and increase CDWG value.
- BS/BA degree plus 5+ years of experience as a top performer working within a sales or support organization with increasing responsibilities
- 5+ years of K12 project management/solution delivery
- Experience in a services delivery model that utilized both direct and third-party delivery
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Masters or PhD in Education
- Classroom Experience
- Comfortable presenting to audiences of 50+
- Experience in instructional technology and/or curriculum
- Member of national or regional education organizations
Job Category: Technical Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 75%