This job posting is no longer active
The Credit Services Specialist is responsible for multiple tasks related to supporting the Credit/AR Department. Duties can include but not limited to processing refunds, manual credit card charges, void and rebills of invoices and credits, consolidating invoices, collection of open balances on the retail past due report as well as managing various email boxes the team is responsible for.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Timely completion of all tasks the Credit Services Team is responsible for; refunds, manual credit card payments, releasing of credit card batches, processing SPS cases, consolidating invoices, and collection of non-terms invoices (retail past due)
- Monitor multiple email boxes
- Assist internal and external customers as necessary with researching issues and problem resolution.
- Evaluate and analyze requests in SPS (Sales Productivity Suite) and take appropriate action to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Analyze contracts and input invoices into WAWF
- Update team metric reporting.
- Support fellow team members with their tasks when necessary
- Support the business at month/quarter-end
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years accounting, accounts receivable experience or Bachelors Degree
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle heavy volume and multiple tasks.
- Must be a team player and customer service oriented.
- Solid organizational skills with critical attention to detail.
- Strong creative problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile accounts
- AS400 and Peoplesoft experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%