This job posting is no longer active
The ICAN Research Specialist provides pre-invoice assistance to our internal customers regarding challenges that arise with sales orders. This role utilizes our incident management system to continuously provide top-level service, which is essential in creating customer loyalty and repeat business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Timely resolution of incidents flowing through ICAN’s incident management system requiring:
- Research and/or tracking of an order
- Contacting vendors for pricing, order status, tracking etc
- Expediting a pick on an order or any other distribution request
- Expediting of drop ship orders as needed, freight quotes for drop-shipments, parcel and heavy weight shipments
- Estimated delivery dates or lead times on products
- Updates and status of repair orders.
- Understanding and support of established CDW business processes that align with Pre-Invoice Support Requests
- Navigation and understanding of external business partner resource tools and reporting
- Attainment of specified goal targets and objectives for direct job scope and overall department performance
- Building solid relationships with other internal departments and vendors.
- Evaluation of current processes for improvement and work on recommendations with management.
- Working as a team to manage daily workflow.
- Handling escalated customer issues when necessary.
- Answering emails and incoming calls from internal customers as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in the following
- customer service
- utilization of Microsoft Office applications
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness with critical attention to detail.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes and put them into practical use.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
Job Category: Warehouse-Distribution General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%