The Sr Program Manager Marketing performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Planning the Program
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Create and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
- Support development of department goals and plans, while tracking program success and/or suggesting corrective action based on data
Organizing the Program
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization and comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program
- Ensure all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training.
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program
- Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget
- Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate
Direct Marketing (Targeting)
- Analyze email and digital metrics to generate insights and determine action plans to improve activity performance.
- Utilize direct marketing principles and work cross functionally to execute email & direct mail activities aligned to activity objectives based on Marketing Plan, which include recommendations on targeting, creative/message, contact strategy, and landing destination.
- Improve activity performance by applying the test/learn/apply approach through defining hypothesis, test design setup & execution, reviewing metrics and communicating learnings.
- Review and recommend targeting criteria, including model usage/development or attribute based selection, for activities with team members.
Other Required Qualifications