This job posting is no longer active
The primary responsibility of the Service Account Manager (SAM) is to:
- Manage the overall and ongoing CDW HMS business relationship with multiple, large managed services customers through proactive, open, responsive and collaborative account management.
- Billing and Invoice Processing: Attention to detail. On a monthly basis, the SAM reviews, approves and delivers clear and accurate invoicing.
- Request Processing: Receives, prioritizes, monitors and delivers customer requests based on the service level agreement and customers’ needs.
- Service Level Management: On a monthly basis, maintains service levels as arranged with the customer. SAM escalates issues when the service levels are not being met.
- Ticket management: Monitors customers' incidents to insure they're being prioritized and processed as expected.
- Engineering Resource Coordination: Works with the Lead Engineer regarding resource assignment and execution.
- Reporting and Documentation: On a regular basis or when requested by customer, delivers information either through an onsite or online mechanism. This includes monthly, quarterly and adhoc information.
- Situation Management: In the event of a high severity situation >30 minutes, assumes an extended communication role acting as advocate for both the customer and CDW HMS to resume business operations as soon as possible.
- Process Improvement: Continually look for ways to improve CDW HMS processes.
- Project Management: Manage small projects consisting of project management time up to 40 hours.
- Monthly or Quarterly presentations/reports
- Internal project participation (projects that impact HMS customer or the SAM role)
- Process improvements to SAM role
- Coaching and mentoring SAMs and Associate SAMs
- Resolve complex customer issues utilizing multiple data points
- Reports to the Client Support Manager.
- Works closely with HMS Engineers, Project Managers and Sales Specialists along with the Advanced Technology Account Executives (ATAE)
Minimum Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Five to seven years of experience in IT relationship management, project management or account management
- Four to six years experience in service account management with multiple, large customers utilizing IT availability managed services
- IT infrastructure project management experiences where project manager's effort exceeds forty hours
- IT knowledgeable to manage the HMS Service Catalog with customers
- ITIL Foundation Certification
Other Required Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written. Includes handling IT terminology with diverse customer audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while handling multiple customers.
Job Category: Delivery Engineering
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%