This job posting is no longer active
The Digital Integration Specialist is responsible for accelerating growth across all business segments related to CDWs digital integration with customers. The DIS is focused on developing and delivering education programs to sales which includes, but is not limited to ePro, B2B, EDI, and other web solutions. The content will include how ePro platforms work, how customers can benefit from using ePro with CDW, investment and benefits related to digital integrations with CDW, what customers to approach and how to sell the full solution, and how to best train your customers to get the most out of their ePro investments. The DIS supports, promotes and manages with the goal of increasing sales, driving increased usage across our sellers, and advancing program awareness. This role is responsible for developing enterprise-wide practice solutions that relates to electronic procurement.
Key Areas of Responsibility (May be one or more of the following)
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on process, policies, objectives and goals of digital integrations.
- Train and facilitate sessions for internal and external sellers on the eProcurement process, policies, objectives, and more, which may include but are not limited to:
- How to Sell (sales skills), What to Sell (technical solutions), and Tools to Sell (CDW systems, processes and resources)
- Coaching (one-on-one and group coaching)
- Seller Engagements
- Customer Engagements
- Collaborate with Sales leadership on coaching strategies, individual development plans and review weekly performance metrics and determine next steps
- Managing scheduling and participant records
- Oversee and implement train-the-trainer sessions and ensure just-in-time communications.
- Lead projects with cross-functional team members and complex deliverables. Effectively manage scope, time, and resources
- Present and demonstrate E-Procurement offerings to customers as part of the sales cycle.
- Administer the customer E-Procurement and extranet integration process.
- Lead in the development of the long-term e-procurement strategy.
- Drive E-Procurement sales goals by defining new opportunities and initiatives.
- Develop both short- and long-term training programs and content.
- Incorporate new eProcurement Product and Procedures into Training/Marketing materials
- Assist in determining future strategies for the e-procurement or site maintenance programs.
- Educate sellers across the organization on the benefits of Digital Integrations with CDW.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to train and track progress with sellers.
- Provide thought leadership on industry changes & innovation to ensure CDW meets/exceeds standards.
- Gather feedback from customers as well as Sales and recommend new Digital Integration features.
- Monitor competitive websites and other websites to maintain knowledge around best practices.
- 5 years of hands-on e-commerce / eProcurement or training/education experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Proficient in catalog development and ongoing support models.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines, balancing priorities and using creating problem solving.
- History of successful project management
- Experience and comfort with analytical tools and analysis for data driven decision making
- Experience and comfort with VAR Sales Processes and/or Teaching methodologies
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%