This job posting is no longer active
The Business Development is responsible for
accelerating growth within the Healthcare segment in the West region
positioning CDW as a preferred vendor within the market, leveraging our
manufacturer partners and building relationships with both our sellers and our
customers to provide solutions that meet their evolving business demands.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Target high visibility Healthcare accounts and
- Discovery of C-level clients’ business needs
- Addressing needs with proper solutions
- Developing and expanding our services pipeline and
- Applying project management techniques for
- Coordinate with Sales to:
- Determine the market(s) to address
- Determine the accounts within target markets
- Review current state of relationship within selected
- Assist and support in execution of growth strategy
within selected accounts
- Develop a long-term, mature pipeline of solutions
- Develop relationships with key organizations and
manufacturers to further align CDW to the evolving needs of our Healthcare
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders at the
customer to influence the final requirements of the target opportunity,
including executives, program leads, project leads, technical experts and
- Ability to deliver CDW’s value proposition for Advanced
Technology Solutions, as well as Professional and Managed Services.
- Act as the subject matter expert for customer visits
and presentations, customer conference calls and webinars, as well as
participate in all aspects of large transaction sales cycles
- Coordinates with appropriate resources to execute
necessary legal and financial agreements, such as NDA’s and Teaming
Agreements prior to RFP release.
- Drives incremental revenue and profit growth within
the identified account base
- Identifies trends in customer purchasing patterns
and enacts specific plans to help sales teams capture a greater share of
- Articulates CDW’s overall value proposition to
partners and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong background and network within the Healthcare
- 3 years customer facing sales, marketing, business
development or IT experience in the Healthcare Sales marketplace
- Strong customer facing skills with a history of
building solid relationships with C-level contacts
- Proven record of success in navigating Healthcare
systems, both clinical and IT
Other Required Qualifications
- Proven ability to influence across all functions of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration behavior with excellent
facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with demonstrated
ability to find solutions while working independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a
constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple
priorities/projects, meet deadlines, facilitate change and delegate
- Strong Technical and/or Clinical acumen skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- At least 50% travel
Job Category: Technical Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 50%