Are you a driven, self-starter that’s eager to develop "real world" customer-facing experience without leaving your campus? The CDW Campus Intern Program is a dynamic experience that allows students to experience CDW’s culture by working with an experienced team of problem solvers that win together. We value our coworker’s work/life balance and it’s reflected by the design of our internship program. You will have the flexibility of balancing your academic work load by mapping out your own schedule with no commute.
Our Campus Interns directly enhance the technology footprint on their University while gaining customer-facing experience. You are responsible for cultivating the connection between IT departments, University Administration and CDW to maximize the student technology experience on campus and ultimately ensure that students get the most out of their college investment. Our interns are active year-around working on campus.
HOW YOU’LL GROW:
You will sharpen your interpersonal skills and gain hands-on exposure in a ground breaking industry by learning beyond the classroom. You will work directly with a dedicated Intern Program Manager and Sales team participating in a 4-weeks paid training and ongoing mentorship. Beyond the formal training, you’ll collaborate with the team to learn how to strategically contribute to the customer experience. You will receive opportunities to participate in ongoing training over the course of the internship including: Job Shadowing, LiveMeeting, Webinars, Online Training Modules, Vendor-Sponsored Events, and regular conference calls.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Serve as a liaison between our CDW Sales team, your University and Fortune 500 technology partners.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with our existing customers across various departments on your campus.
- Research technology trends and find opportunities how CDW can be more strategic on Campus.
- Educate existing customers on the CDW partnership by highlighting the value and expertise offered to the University.
- Sophomore or Junior enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University indicated in job title
- Effective analytical skills, analytical aptitude and the ability to learn quickly
- Strong organization and time management skills to work in an independent environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of an organization
- Availability to work on campus for 15-25 hours/week within standard business hours, year-round.
- Authorized to work for CDW in the United States, immigration sponsorship (H1-B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers.
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and expansive work environment. All applicants who are qualified will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [email protected]