This job posting is no longer active
The Associate Sales Compensation Analyst supports the compensation function through the development of new and support of existing sales compensation plans. The role analyzes compensation data by building financial models to assess financial costs and behavioral impacts of existing and new Sales incentive compensation plans.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reviews of the impacts of sales compensation programs.
- Provide analysis for a variety of compensation areas including Sales and Non-sales compensation programs.
- Work closely with the Finance Department for firm understanding of the financial plans and any impact that sales compensation programs may have against sales, gross margin, etc.
- Partner with Commissions and IT in the set up and administration of sales compensation plans within the Callidus system.
- Gather data from various CDW systems (Callidus and PeopleSoft), provide reporting and develop key communication tools.
- Create and administer sales compensation dashboards and other monthly compensation reporting
- Assist in the development of detailed financial models to assess compensation data related to all Sales Compensation Programs.
- Act as a support to the team during quarterly and annual compensation cycles including merit and variable pay increases and compensation committee meetings.
- Conduct market analyses to identify competitive practices and trends in specific geographic areas.
- Participate in annual salary surveys to maintain current competitive data.
- Work with the Compensation and Business Partner team to conduct job analyses and job evaluations ensuring both internal and external equity.
- Assist in the develop communications in support of new programs, incentives as well as changes.
- Prepare any necessary presentations, trends, and graphical illustrations for leadership.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year working experience in Compensation, Sales Operations, Project Management and/or Finance.
Other Required Qualifications
Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables, charts and graphs, linking and formulas
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
History of maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%