This job posting is no longer active
The CWS Compliance Specialist is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of CDW’s Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity compliance efforts as well as other employment-related compliance programs. Additionally, the CWS Compliance Specialist will collaborate across the organization to communicate, educate and assist with compliance and diversity related activities.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for annually developing, managing and delivering corporate Affirmative Action plans, with assistance from an outside vendor
- Educate and train Coworker Services team members and business partners on various subjects in the areas of Affirmative Action and compliance
- Engage with Talent Acquisition, CWS Business Partners and business leaders to understand business needs and develop strategies to support CDW’s compliance initiatives.
- Gather, analyze, ensure accuracy and submit data for Affirmative Action Plans (AAP), EEO-1, VETS-4212, OFCCP audits, and other Department of Labor audits as needed
- Work with Talent Acquisition to develop and implement outreach program. Audit outreach partnerships and evaluations
- Review and advise on customer contract provisions and requirements related to equal opportunity
- Develop scorecards for CDW functions that will inform and update business leaders on compliance initiatives. Present insights and recommendations.
- Identify process improvements that will streamline efforts and improve quality of service
- Regularly handle issues and subject matter that requires sensitivity, discretion, judgment, and negotiation
- Analyze data quantitatively and qualitatively to identify trends, strengths and areas of opportunity in recruitments, and progress of affirmative action goals. Report and summarize results analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables, simplifying it into an executive-ready format
- Partner with Legal to review changing regulations and provide recommendations on impact to the organization as well as any potential changes to HR policy, process or technology required to help drive compliance
- Act as primary point of contact and partner for OFCCP audits. Coordinate data preparation activities in connection with OFCCP compliance audits. Ensure timely production of data requests
- Manage and assess current AAP third-party administrator, and manage RFP process when circumstances support consideration of a new vendor
- Partner with HRIS on data integrity and how to automate reports
- Attend conferences/webinars and read related articles/news briefs to stay current on legislation and regulation changes which may have an impact to our EEO and AAP program and strategies
- Regularly review new CDW job codes for accurate AAP Job Groups and map to US census codes
- Assist with special projects, assignments and execution of organizational and departmental initiatives
- Travel to CDW locations as needed
Qualifications Education and/or Experience Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years in a related discipline such as Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity, Human Resources, Data Analytics, Diversity and Inclusion or compliance related activities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large data sets, compile and present data to convey an idea and recommendations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, in particular advanced Excel skills such as pivot tables and vlookup
- Proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and discretion to manage sensitive and confidential matters.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including executive leadership.
- Proven presentation skills with the ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction.
- History of analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrated general understanding of averages, ratios and statistics
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common legal documents, procedures and policies.
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to develop Affirmative Action/EEO programs, creating action plans and working closely with business leaders and HR partners to implements the action plans
- Experience with OFCCP requests for additional information, desk audit and onsite experience
- Experience in Talent Acquisition or Generalist role
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%