This job posting is no longer active
The CDW Corporate Strategy and Development Group will develop and drive targeted organic and inorganic growth projects to optimize CDW’s market position and capabilities.
The Corporate Development Analyst will help support several aspects of the M&A process. The role offers professional development opportunities and significant exposure to cross functional leadership across CDW. This individual will have several strategic & quantitative responsibilities including prospect evaluation, financial modeling, valuation and risk analyses, due diligence, and deal structuring. The analyst will also analyze industry prospects and acquisition targets by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in M&A strategy development and M&A pipeline development.
- Evaluate and summarize M&A prospect information discovered through marketing materials, public filings, meetings & calls, and various other sources.
- Develop operating financial models to evaluate a target’s financial projections and perform comprehensive financial valuations involving discounted cash flow, accretion dilution and comparable company/transaction analysis.
- Assist in commercial and operational due diligence efforts.
- Help compile proposal decks for internal management and Investment Committee approval.
- Perform industry and financial analysis leading to investment recommendations.
- Plan and participate in post-closing integration efforts between CDW and the acquired businesses.
- Monitor industry M&A development and assess implications for CDW.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 year of experience in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Corporate Finance, or another analytical field.
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to understand and solve complex business problems - including using strong conceptual and analytical skills to turn findings into executable business plans.
- Ability to formulate complex materials and make presentations that will influence business decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Experience leading cross functional teams to documented results.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Track record in overseeing and executing projects.
- Sound financial background with experience in Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, and Operations Finance.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Research or relevant field.
- Experience working in or with IT channel including Value Added Reseller, Consultant, Managed Services Provider, Distributor or Systems Integrator.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%